Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Pinterest: Day 11: Modern Paper Ornaments!

Day 11:
Modern Paper Ornaments
When I first saw this picture on Pinterest, I thought it was really cute and would be a super easy way to decorate the window in the office since it faces the front yard. It was made by Chris, Editor-in-Chief for Curbly (a DIY community) and man-blogger at ManMade. To follow his tutorial go here
Aren't they just gorgeous? Simplistic beauty at it's best!
When I did mine, I loved the colors so much, I straight up copied the whole thing. Instead of grommets, I just used eyelets. And his measurements are larger; He used 12", 10", and 8 3/4", whereas I opted for smaller ones at 6", 5", and 4". I used silver stranded white yarn to hang mine up. My picture taking skills are not as good as Chris' are. And excuse the dirty windows :)



I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Only one more day left of the 12 Days of Pinterest! I would love to see what you guys have been making from your pins (if any) as well this month. And if not, there's always room on New Years Resolutions lists :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from my readers!