Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Tuesday Thrift Finds!

I needed to get out of the house again, so off to Goodwill I went. This time it was the one in the Rosedale area. It's a much bigger store and they have a LOT more items to peruse.

Here's what I scored today:


Last year the hubby found a GREAT VCR at Goodwill for $5.95. And every so often he comes home with a VHS for the kiddos (and once he found a vintage 1985 "Vampire Hunter D" VHS---we were both stoked about that one!). Today I found these two:


These little cuties will be hung outside the front door:






More bottoms for my little girl.


After Halloween is over, I will have no wreath for the Fall. I saw this and can tell it HAS POTENTIAL, though right now he looks kinda shabby.


I may or may not keep the mirror for this...I really only bought it because I loved the frame. I will probably spray paint it black, or find an awesome peacock blue color.




Saw somewhere crafty that used S&P shakers for their glitter, so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for some. Found a whole set! SCORE!


All in all, not too bad. Kind of having Deja Vu though, because wasn't this my checkout total last week?

1 comment:

  1. I am super jealous. Need to go to Goodwill myself for supplies for my Halloween COSTUME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from my readers!