Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Days of Pinterest!

I'm sorry, I have been MIA for the whole month of November, but I have a good excuse!!!

As an ode to one of the most addicting websites I've ever been on since the creation of the Internet, I've decided to do a "12 Days of Pinterest" session where I take one of my "pins" and actually make something like it so I don't end up like this pin:




So here is the logo I came up with for this short 12 day span of complete Copy Cat-ness 
(but hey, copying is just a form of flattery right?)





And don't worry, if I'm using your image and/or project for my 12 Days, I will be linking up your website and giving full credit. Because I'm nice like that :)

I hope you're all having a great December, and that your Thanksgivings were full of food, family and friends!
12 Days of Pinterest starts tomorrow!
You can follow me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from my readers!